1. Is the University of Alabama participating in the federal Employee Payroll Tax Deferral Option?
No, UA is not participating at this time.
2. I do not have direct deposit. Can I pick up my check on payday?
Checks will not be available for pickup, but will be mailed on the pay date to the local mailing address we have on file. We encourage you to set up your direct deposit to avoid delays in receiving your pay.
3. My mailing address is incorrect. Can I update my mailing address in Banner?
Yes, you can update your mailing address in Banner by logging in to MyBama. Go to the Employee tab, choose Personal Information, then click on View/Update Personal Information. Scroll down to Address and update your address.
4. Can I access Banner to change my address and other pay information if I am not on campus?
Yes, login to MyBama with your UA credentials. Duo is required to change payroll information. If you do not have Duo, please visit https://oit.ua.edu/service/duo/ to set up Duo on your device.
5. I currently have direct deposit. Do I need to do anything?
No, you do not need to anything. You will receive your pay via direct deposit on payday.