Instructions for Taking the Course
To begin the Required “Bridges – Training for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Student Employees” Course:
- Go to mybama.ua.edu and sign on with your myBama user name and password.
- Select the Employee Tab
- Locate and select the Training Academy logo to login to the training system.
- On the home page, click the second button on the top left of your screen to access your “Learning Plan.”
- Select the green play button next to Bridges: Building a Supportive Community to launch the training module in a new window.
- Read and respond to the acknowledgement to begin the training.
- Note: You must complete each module to unlock the next. You may login and out of the course at the end of each module.
- To log back into your account, access Training Academy from myBama (mybama.ua.edu) and follow steps 2 and 3.
Note: The training course takes around 45-60 minutes to complete.
For LOGIN problems please contact the University of Alabama Help Desk at 205-348-5555 or email HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu.
For ALL OTHER Training Academy technical issues click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the Training Academy screen (available 24/7).
For questions concerning assignments in Training Academy, or to arrange a time to use the online learning systems in the HR Learning & Development lab, please contact HR Learning & Development at 205-348-9700 or HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu.