Instructions for Taking the Course
To begin the Required “Haven for Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Assistant” Course:
- Go to mybama.ua.edu and sign on with your myBama user name and password.
- Select the Employee Tab
- Locate and select the Haven logo to launch the course player.
- On the registration page you will be asked for additional information. Once you complete this information:
- Select “get started” from the current course screen. This will open the course modules.
- Select “begin” to launch the Haven training modules. Note: You must complete each module to unlock the next. You may login and out of the course at the end of each module
- To log back into your account, always access Haven/EverFi from myBama (mybama.ua.edu) and follow steps 2 and 3.
Note: The Haven Course is broken down into Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 is a required compliance training course and will take around 45-60 minutes to complete. Part 2 is an optional survey/assessment and will take around 15 minutes to complete. Part 2 will automatically open for access 15 days after you complete Part 1.
For ALL LOGIN problems please contact the University of Alabama Help Desk at 205-348-5555 or email HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu.
For ALL OTHER Haven technical issues click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of the Haven for Employees screen (available 24/7).
For questions concerning assignments in Haven/Everfi, or to arrange a time to use the online learning systems in our computer lab, please contact HR Learning & Development at 205-348-9700 or HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu.