Course Catalog & Registration FAQs
Browse the entries below to find quick answers to frequently asked questions about registration for orientation, training courses, and webinars offered through HR Learning and Development.
Course Catalog & Registration
- Skillport8.0 Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Skillport 8.0 Learner Resources (online knowledge base)
- Skillport Customer Support & Live Help
- Skillport 8.0 Instructor Resources (PDF) provides instructions for course instructors.
- Where do I log in?
- How do I log in?
- What if I have problems logging in?
- What if I’ve forgotten my password?
- Do I need to register for a training course or webinar I want to attend?
- How do I register for a training course or webinar?
- How do I cancel my registration?
- What if there are no sessions currently offered for the course I want?
- What if the session I want is full?
- How does a new employee get registered for Orientation?
Need additional help?
Our Online Learning FAQs provide quick answers to frequently asked questions.
Known issues such as outages and errors are posted in HR Learning & Development News.
For questions concerning login access or assignments in Skillport or Training Academy, or to arrange a time to use these online learning systems in our computer lab in G54 Rose Administration, please contact HR Learning & Development at 205-348-9700 or HRLearningandDevelopment@ua.edu.